Live webcam daily Mass 11.00 am
Visit one of the most beautiful churches in Dublin City, Ireland and home to the shrine of Blessed Fr. John sullivan SJ, healer and friend of the poor. https://gardinerstparish.ie/father-john-sullivan/
Daily Mass is celebrated by the Jesuit Community
Gardiner Street Online Café
Saturday 24th October 2020
10 Ignatian Tips for Surviving Lockdown
Brendan McManus SJ presents help and advice on managing our lives under lockdown (recorded 24 October 2020)
Watch Video on Youtube https://youtu.be/4YOQbE692s8
Saturday 7th November 2020
Brendan McManus SJ talks about the Examen of Consciousness prayer
5 points of the Examen
- 1. Gratitude. Note the gifts that God’s love has given me this day, and give thanks to God for them.
- 2. Petition. I ask God for an insight and a strength that will make this examen a work of grace, fruitful beyond my human capacity alone.
- 3. Review. With my God, I review the day. I look for the stirrings in my heart and the thoughts that God has given me this day, and those that have not been of God. I review my choices in response to both.
- 4. Forgiveness. I ask for the healing touch of the forgiving God who, with love and respect for me, removes my heart’s burdens.
- 5. Renewal. I look to the following day and, with God, plan concretely how to live it in accord with God’s loving desire for my life.
Watch video on Youtube https://youtu.be/5xlHZ15-wb0
Saturday 14th November 2020
'Afterthoughts' at Gardiner Street Parish continues with this wonderful and timely talk! Fr. Ben Hughes, the chaplain of NUI Galway and a qualified counsellor, shares a presentation on the connections between psychology and spirituality, and how we can find ways to better manage our mental health during this challenging time.
Watch video on Youtube https://youtu.be/NCA7SlPvvE8
Saturday 28th November 2020